9.17.2012

Buying a House MADNESS!!!

If you've ever bought a house, tell me how you dealt with it!  I am pulling my hair out because I'm going crazy!  Extensions, paper work, signing, more paper work, and drama!  I'm excited, but not at the same time!  Tell me...WHY do you need to have a stove to be able to buy a house or a water heater for that matter.  Our house has no appliances at all and we don't have the extra money at this point to buy them, but we have to have them to be able to close.  So silly!

Other than that drama....Clayton started kindergarten.  He loves it.  We drive him to school and he asked me today if I could drop him off at the sidewalk instead walking him to his class.  He is so cute, I love it.  He understands that when we move he will be going to a new school with a new teacher and new classmates.  So when that happens we will throw a "graduation" party for him!

I get so have more time with Miss Aubrey.  She misses Clayton a lot, but I think she likes to have me and her time.  I don't know what we are going to do with all of that time, but we will figure it out.  She is a drama queen times 10 and I have no idea how I am going to handle her when she is a teenager!

Dean is a scooting machine.  He is actually getting rug burns on his arms from scooting so much!  He just got 2 more teeth and one more is almost out for a total of almost 6 teeth.  He turns 8 months here in a few days! He is getting so big!

Steve is working and working.  He went hunting a few weeks ago for some deer.  He saw lots, but didn't get to shoot any.  He'll try again some other time.

I am a chauffeur and cook extraordinaire.  Not much to complain about!  My skills with organizing paperwork is greatly improving because of all the paperwork I have to keep and give with buying a house!

Pics to come soon, as soon as I get my camera out and the card in the computer.  You all know how it is!

No comments: